Happy-ass
I'm elated and too lost for words. I love Amanda Soh Shi-Ya alot alot alot! That crazy, nutty, whacko, sweet-ass bestie of mine came all the way from the east to my house just to pass me my present and give me a hug. LOVE YOU LIKE SHIT AMAN (((((((((: My smile is gonna be plastered on my face for the rest of tonight as well as tmrw.
Today, I was and am happy. I enjoyed myself so much at Fiesta. I took alot of photos with all my favourite people. I walked around school wearing an er signboard and carrying packets of chicken wings. I brought Ms Hee around the school. I met Jiahui, Laine, Daryl, Huan and Ton! I hollered and laughed and took more photos. I cut queue at the Haunted House, HEH. I screamed. I gripped Ton's arm tightly. I screamed some more. I refused to move any further and Huan had to steer me to the exit and down the stairs. I was ordered to hold someone's hand and got a little annoyed, haha. I visited the MEP room, where Daryl and his HCI gang were. I almost lost my wallet and pinafore. I introduced Ton and Gen. I forgot to bring home Daryl's present, (SORRY). I rushed to Toa Payoh with Sarah and Toot for our theory exam. I stoned away for three hours, NO MORE THEORY!! I went to the club for dinner. I came home. I received the best present ever, Amanda Soh Shi-Ya called me and asked me to come out of my house. I couldn't stop smiling and was in a state of 'Oh-My-God'. I hugged my primary school bestfriend cos I love her so much and what she did was the sweetest thing ever(((((:
Photos!!








(:
Today, I was and am happy. I enjoyed myself so much at Fiesta. I took alot of photos with all my favourite people. I walked around school wearing an er signboard and carrying packets of chicken wings. I brought Ms Hee around the school. I met Jiahui, Laine, Daryl, Huan and Ton! I hollered and laughed and took more photos. I cut queue at the Haunted House, HEH. I screamed. I gripped Ton's arm tightly. I screamed some more. I refused to move any further and Huan had to steer me to the exit and down the stairs. I was ordered to hold someone's hand and got a little annoyed, haha. I visited the MEP room, where Daryl and his HCI gang were. I almost lost my wallet and pinafore. I introduced Ton and Gen. I forgot to bring home Daryl's present, (SORRY). I rushed to Toa Payoh with Sarah and Toot for our theory exam. I stoned away for three hours, NO MORE THEORY!! I went to the club for dinner. I came home. I received the best present ever, Amanda Soh Shi-Ya called me and asked me to come out of my house. I couldn't stop smiling and was in a state of 'Oh-My-God'. I hugged my primary school bestfriend cos I love her so much and what she did was the sweetest thing ever(((((:
Photos!!








(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home